HOW TO VIEW YOUR FAMILY LUNCH ACCOUNT**
THIS ACCESS IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH YOUR PARENTVUE ONLINE ACCOUNT. (If you do not have a ParentVUE account set up yet, please stop at any one of our schools to fill out a short application, show proof of ID and you will be given an activation key for you to complete the set-up of your online account.) Then contact Barbara Fredrickson in Food Service to obtain your assigned ID/PIN #s for your lunch account access.
- Log into your ParentVUE account and click on the Lunch Account link on the left-hand side of your computer screen.
- This will take you to another view where the words Lunch Account will be in Blue as a hot link-- click on that link.
- The Wordware window for Family Account Login will appear.
- Click in the Username box and enter your Family ID number.
- Click in the Password box and enter your assigned PIN number.
- Click on Sign In.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to choose the correct state. Click on Minnesota to fill in the state box.
- Choose the school district from the drop-down arrow: Mora Public Schools.
- Click on Sign In.
- The school lunch account summary screen will appear with information on your family meal account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the summary screen and click on the statement: " To view a detailed report of transactions, Click Here " to view recent transactions.
- There is a link at the bottom of that page where you may chose to view transactions dating further back by clicking on the " To request prior history transactions, Click Here "
- You can choose the date range in which you want to see your transactions by clicking on the circle in front of the available date ranges.
- Verify the email address where you wish the statement to be sent to and press send request.
If you have any problems or questions about this procedure, please contact Barbara Fredrickson in Food Service by email: Barbara Fredrickson
**Family Lunch Account online access will only be given to custodial parents. If noncustodial parents have lunch account questions, they will need to call or email Barbara Fredrickson directly.